Customer Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Dexter & Company offers you CSR 24. Online access to your policies so we can service you anytime, anywhere, at your convenience.
- View your policy information
- Report claims
- Request insurance forms (i.e., auto ID cards)
- Request changes to your policy
- Manage fleets of drivers or vehicles
- Order certificates of insurance quickly and easily
- Much more…
Call today to obtain 24/7 access, 24/7 convenience.
Don’t be limited by office hours, now you can access your polices whenever you choose.
Compliance Check is one of the risk management tools that Dexter & Company uses to provide businesses with resources for assessing and managing a variety of risks, including some that fall outside conventional insurance policies.
These programs provide risk management auditing, analysis and solutions that are truly unique to the industry. The Compliance Check program consists of tools to assist with:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Section 125
- Employee Manual
- Records Retention
- Sexual Harassment