Commercial Business Insurance
Commercial business insurance is an important aspect of any business that cannot be ignored, especially if your premises are leased or rented.
Commercial Insurance Includes Various Types:
- Property insurance covers damages to business property and products stored within the premises, including commercial vehicles.
- Liability insurance provides coverage for damages to third parties. It can include pollution and environmental liability, employment practices and officers or directors’ liability, and cyber liability to name a few.
- Workers’ compensation insurance covers injuries to employees.
- A variety of other customizable options to ensure your business is protected.
We offer continuing education on how to minimize risk and influence premium pricing.
Businesses Choose Dexter & Company for Three Primary Reasons:
- Our comprehensive list of risk management options include wide-ranging protection for businesses and their subsidiaries under a single policy. We offer solutions such as property, liability and workers’ compensation, as well as a variety of other commercial necessities.
- We provide exceptional, personalized service and account management to all commercial clients. Our highly trained team of risk management professionals can custom design a protection program to meet your exact needs instead of a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Commercial clients trust us and have been for more than 140 years. We learn your business, analyze your challenges, protect your interests and foster a personalized relationship. This has earned client trust and allowed us to develop and maintain many, many lifelong clients.
Whatever your commercial insurance needs, we can design a protection program that’s right for you. We’ve done this for almost a century and a half.
Dexter & Company is a professional affiliate member of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America.
We’re here to help, please contact us!